BELL POTTER SECURITIES LIMITED COMPLAINTS POLICY
Bell Potter Securities Limited (Bell Potter), AFSL 243380 is committed to dealing with client complaints fairly and resolving issues in a timely manner.
If you are a client of Bell Potter and you wish to make a complaint, there are a number of channels available to you.
- You can raise your concerns with your Adviser or their State Manager;
- You can write to the Complaints Officer, Bell Potter Securities Ltd, PO Box R234, Royal Exchange, Sydney NSW 1225 or send an email to email@example.com;
- If you have difficulty putting your complaint in writing, you can call the Complaints Officer on (02) 9255 8126 and they will assist you in documenting your complaint.
When making your complaint please tell us:
- Your name;
- Your account details;
- What your complaint is about;
- How you would like your complaint to be resolved.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, in writing, within one business day or as soon as practicable.
Following an investigation of your complaint, you will receive a written response within 30 calendar days provided we have all the information necessary to deal with your complaint. If we need further information, we will agree on an alternative timeframe with you.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 30 calendar days, we will let you know the reasons for the delay and advise you of your right to refer the matter to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can escalate your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). You can contact AFCA using the following details: